Archived Home Learning Materials
- Week 1 Monday 23rd March Icarus.pdf
- Tuesday 24th ,March Icarus text.pdf
- Tuesday 24th March clarify new vocabulary.pdf
- Year 3 Wednesday 25th March Icarus comprehension questions.pdf
- Year 4 Wednesday 25th March comprehension questions.pdf
- Thursday 26th March features of a Greek Myth.pdf
- Friday 27th March retell Icarus story in 5 sentences.pdf
- Monday 30th March draw the story.pdf
- Tuesday 31st March Inverted commas for speech.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Present perfect tense.pdf
- Thursday 2nd April prepositions to describe a setting.pdf
- Year 3 English Monday 20th March predict and retell.pdf
- Year 3 Task 2 The quest for medusa's head text to read.pdf
- Year_4_Summer_1_Week_2__Wednesday_29th_April (1).pdf
- year 3 Monday 4th May I can describe a magic object.pdf
- Year 3 Tuesday 5th May I can plan my own journey quest myth.pdf
- Year 3 Wednesday 6th May I can plan using pictures.pdf
- Year 3 Thursday 7th May to write your own journey quest myth.pdf
- year 3 Friday 8th May I can edit my work.pdf
- Monday 1st June word wheel challenge y3.pdf
- Tuesday 2nd June background information English year 3.pdf
- Wednesday 3rd June Stone trolls text year 3.pdf
- Thursday 4th June clarify new vocabulary year 3.pdf
- Friday 5th June poetry exploration y3.pdf
- Monday 8th June word wheel challenge year 3.pdf
- Tuesday 9th of June Stone trolls reflection.pdf
- Wednesday 10th June Stone troll questions y3.pdf
- Thursday 11th June Grammar game year 3.pdf
- Friday 12th June poetry exploration y3.pdf
- Monday 15th June word wheel challenge y3.pdf
- Tuesday 16th June Adjective task year 3.pdf
- Wednesday 17th June synonyms year 3.pdf
- Thursday 18th June prepositions year 3.pdf
- Friday 19th June poetry exploration y3.pdf
- Monday 23rd March year 3 place value maths.pdf
- Tuesday 24th March year 3 place value maths.pdf
- Wednesday 25th March year 3 place value maths.pdf
- Monday 23rd March year 4 place value maths.pdf
- Tuesday 24th March year 4 place value maths.pdf
- Wednesday 25th March year 4 place value maths.pdf
- Thursday 26th March year 3 place value maths.pdf
- Thursday 26th March year 4 place value maths.pdf
- Friday 27th March year 4 place value maths.pdf
- Friday 27th March year 3 place value maths.pdf
- Year 3 100 more 100 less monday 30th March .pdf
- Year 4 monday 30th March counting in 25s.pdf
- Year 3 partition numbers Tuesday 31st March .pdf
- Year 4 Tuesday 31st March add 1000.pdf
- Year 3 partition numbers 2 Wednesday 1st April.pdf
- Year 4 Wednesday 1st April subtracting 1000.pdf
- Year 3 put the numbers in order Thursday 2nd April.pdf
- Year 4 Thursday 2nd April counting back using negative numbers.pdf
- Year 3 04.05.20 Maths.pdf
- Year 3 06.05.20 Maths.pdf
- Year 3 05.05.20 Maths.pdf
- Year 3 07.05.20 Maths.pdf
- Year 3 Monday 01.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 Tuesday 02.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 Wednesday 03.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 Thursday 04.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 Friday 05.06.20.pdf
- Y4_Maths_Monday_1st_June (1).pdf
- Monday 08.06.20. year 3
- Tuesday 09.06.20. year 3
- Wednesday 10.06.20. year 3
- Thursday 11.06.20. year 3
- Friday 12.06.20. year 3
- year 3 maths Monday 15.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Tuesday 16.02.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Wednesday 17.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Thursday 18.06.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Friday 19.06.20.pdf
- Summer 1 Lesson 1 Hinduism task one match the belief to it's definition week 2.pdf
- Summer 1 Lesson 1 Hinduism main beliefs week 2.pdf
- Summer 1 Lesson 2 Hinduism Story of Svetaketu week 3.pdf
- Summer 1 Lesson 3 deities week 4.pdf
- Summer 1 Lesson 4 Hindu Gods research week 5.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 1 An introduction to Hindu place of worship Mandirs.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 2 label the parts of a Mandir task.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 2 Important parts of a Mandir.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 3 Symbols and Meanings.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 4 Diwali celebration comprehension story.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 5 Diwali quiz.pdf
- Summer 2 Lesson 6 compare Hinduism to another religion.pdf
- w.b. 8.6 Label UK countries and seas week one.pdf
- w.b. 22.6 Label UK cities week two.pdf
- w.b 15. 6 Great British artist Lucian Freud create own portrait.pdf
- w.b 29.6 . Factfile about the United Kingdom.pdf
- Tuesday_31st_March_French_practice_numbers_to_30 (3).pdf
- Tuesday_24th_March_French_days_word_mat (2).pdf
- ma-famille-My_family_word_mat_5.5.20 (1).pdf
- My_family_powerpoit_5.5.20 (1).ppt
- pencil-case-crossword- French 2.6.20.
- pencil-case-word search-french 8.6.20.
- french-basic-sentences-grid-game 16.6.20.pdf
- French-Pets-Word-Grid. 22.6.20
- French-Pets-Word-Search. 22.6.20
- French-Number-Sequences-Worksheet 29.6.20.pdf
- animaux-mat 7.7.20.pdf
- Word Search - world animals 7.7.20.pdf
Is using violence a good way to sort an argument?
How could the friends resolve it in a calm way?
Use the story board template below.
Year 3 Task 2:
Privates are Private Always, remember your body belongs to you. No means No. Talk about secrets that upset you. Speak up, someone can help.
Visit the NSPCC website to learn about the Underwear rule - PANTS https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/underwear-rule/
Year 4 Task 2:
What is respect?
Accepting all people no matter how they differ form you physically, in character, personality, background, religion, belief.
How do you show respect? Make a list of ways you show respect, at home and at school.
Year 3 lesson 3: Respectful relationships
Sort the list, linked below, into man, woman or everyone – footballer, chef, nurse, teacher, mechanic, hairdresser etc.
Talk about your list with a family member.
Can you find your favourite sport star –how did they become successful?
What is respect? Accepting all people no matter how they differ form you physically, in character, personality, background, religion, belief. How do you show respect?
Make a list of respectful behaviours – manners, language choices, courtesy, kindness, patience, and acceptance.
What does the word “stereotype” mean?
Can you tell an adult what it means? Or can you use a dictionary /google
Complete activity 3 linked below: Match up the statements to the person. –Is it right to stereotype?
Year 4 lesson 4: Health and prevention
Have a look at the following website: https://e-bug.eu/junior_pack.aspx?cc=eng&ss=2&t=e-Bug%20Lesson%20Pack
Complete the sentence stem ‟I keep myself clean by…”
Make a list of all the places bacteria might be found e.g. toilets, unclean surfaces, dirty tissues, unclean skin and clothes.
Discuss with a family member the need to care for your appearance so that you look good and feel good about yourself when you meet other people.
Read the scenario “Heidi never has time to wash in the morning because she always gets up late. She only brushes her teeth if she is going out with her friends. Sometimes she sleeps in her clothes if she is too tired to get ready for bed. She uses gel and hairspray on her hair and sometimes she forgets to wash it. She often forgets to put her clothes out to be washed.”
How might people react to Heidi?
What advice would you like to give her?
Write a list of all the different ways you are able to keep clean.
Tick in one colour the aspects you are responsible for and use a different colour in which an adult is responsible for keeping you clean.
Think about as you get older how will these responsibilities change?
Being safe in relationships
Activity 1: Who is special to you? Talk about it with an adult or someone else in your family. Why are these people special? Draw a picture the people who are important to you. What is good and bad about these relationships? When do things go wrong? It is normal to fall out?
Activity 2: Talk about trust.
1. What is trust?
2. Who can we trust and why?
3. How do we know who to trust?
Year 4 Lesson 4: Respectful relationships
Activity 1: What sorts of feelings do we have in relationships?
Make a list: how do we manage these feelings.
Discuss with a family member times when you feel sad, angry disappointed, jealous. Give examples.
Look at the scenarios (task 1) below and discuss with an adult
If relationships are unhealthy and making you sad for most of the time this is not right and you should seek help from an adult or someone you trust.
Activity 2: What makes a good relationships?
Read through the information below on positive and negative relationships (task 2)
What can you do if you are in a negative relationship? Where can you get help? Discuss this with an adult.
- YEAR 4 FRIDAY 19TH JUNE.pdf
- YEAR 4 THURSDAY 18TH JUNE.pdf
- YEAR 4 MONDAY 15TH JUNE .pdf
- YEAR 4 WEDNESDAY 17TH JUNE.pdf
- YEAR 4 TUESDAY 16TH JUNE .pdf
- Monday 22nd June animal alphabet challenge year 3 pdf.pdf
- Tuesday 23rd June plan your story year 3 pdf.pdf
- Wednesday 24th June write your story year 3.pdf
- Thursday 25th June edit year 3.pdf
- Friday 26th June poetry exploration y3.pdf
- y3 maths Monday 22.06.20.pdf
- y3 maths Tuesday 23.06.20.pdf
- y3 maths Wednesday 24.06.20.pdf
- y3 maths Thursday 25.06.20.pdf
- y3 maths Friday 26.06.20.pdf
- Monday 29th June creativity challenge year 3.pdf
- Tuesday 30th June types of sentences year 3.pdf
- Wednesday 1st July prepositions year 3.pdf
- Thursday 2nd July editing year 3.pdf
- Friday 3rd July poetry exploration y3.pdf
- Monday 29.06.20. y3 maths
- Tuesday 30.06.20 y3 maths
- Wednesday 01.07.20 Y3 maths
- Thursday 02.07.20 Y3 maths
- Friday 03.07.20 Y3 Maths
- Year 4 Friday 26th June Worksheet.pdf
- Year 4 Monday 22nd June Worksheet.pdf
- Year 4 Thursday 25th June Worksheet.pdf
- Year 4 Tuesday 23rd June Worksheet.pdf
- Year 4 Wednesday 24th June Worksheet.pdf
- Monday 6th July creativity challenge y3
- Tuesday 7th July comprehension questions y3
- Wednesday 8th July think and write y3
- Thursday 9th July poetry questions y3
- Friday 10th July poetry exploration y3
- Year 3 maths Monday 06.07.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Tuesday 07.07.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Wednesday 08.07.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Thursday 09.07.20.pdf
- Year 3 maths Friday 10.07.20.pdf
- Y4 FRIDAY 3RD JULY MATHS WORKSHEET.pdf
- Y4 MONDAY 29TH JUNE MATHS WORKSHEET.pdf
- Y4 TUESDAY 30TH JUNE MATHS WORKSHEET.pdf
- Y4 THURSDAY 2ND JULY MATHS WORKSHEET.pdf
- Y4 WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY MATHS WORKSHEET.pdf
For the last week, you have 5 mathematical challenges to complete, which act as clues to finding some treasure!
Once each clue is solved successfully, you can then move on to the next clue. Good luck! There is also an answer sheet so you can check if you’re right.
- Challenge 1 .pdf
- Challenge 2.pdf
- Challenge 3.pdf
- Challenge 4.pdf
- Challenge 5.pdf
- Challenges answer sheet
- Friday_10th_July_poetry_exploration_y3_pdf (1).pdf
- Lesson-1-Identify-angles 6.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-2-Compare-and-order-angles 7.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-2-Answers-Compare-and-order-angles 7.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-1-Answers-Identify-angles 6.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-3-Triangles 8.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-4-Quadrilaterals 9.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-3-Answers-Triangles 8.7.20.pdf
- Lesson-4-Answers-Quadrilaterals 9.7.20.pdf